Tuesday, January 26, 2010

My new music video "Change" growing awareness for American Foundation for Children with AIDS and my SKOPE Magazine Article!

Hi!

I am so excited to announce my BRAND NEW MUSIC VIDEO for my song "Change (It's Alright)"

I am now partnered with Share The Mic and American Foundation for Children with AIDS.

Please watch the video below and spread awareness on this amazing cause. You can also donate to this charity on my behalf at www.helpchildrenwithaids.org coming soon at: www.sharethemic.com

Thanks so much! Please spread the word on this video!

"Change (It's Alright)" by Laura Cheadle produced by Nick Cheadle on WellcomeMat



Here is the article SKOPE Magazine wrote on me about my involvement with this charity!:


Laura Cheadle's SKOPE Magazine Article


You can see both the video and this link on AFCA's web site at:

http://www.helpchildrenwithaids.com DONATE NOW on my BEHALF!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?