Friday, August 18, 2006

I am on the cover of the South Jersey Weekender :)

Well hello all!
I am so very excited that I am on the cover of The South Jersey Weekender once again! (I was on the cover in March of 2005)
If you live in the South Jersey area, go pick one up! There is a full article about me on the inside. I went in to Heritage's today and picked up five copies. The man behind the counter goes, "Wow, five copies huh?" I showed him that I was on the cover and he was shocked. I was definitely in my pajamas when I walked in. haha

Also, I will be performing and doing a radio interview tonight (August 18th) on 93.7 WSTW at 8pm! You can also listen online at http://www.wstw.com/


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Me and the wiggles. Gotta love it :)

Stay funky,
Laura

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?