Monday, August 28, 2006

Caution: Hilarious!

Well, the time has come. If you remember, I posted a little contest for all of you a few weeks back. I asked to make one of my pictures goofy, funny, funky or just plain wacky. Although I loved ALL of your submissions, I have selected a few of my favorites. Cast a vote in my blog for the one that you think is the funniest. (Oh, I know it's hard!) You can also cast your vote by emailing me at LauraCheadleMusic@yahoo.com.

YOU ARE ALL HILAROUS. Don't be shy to send me more random pictures. You crack me up. I am easily amused. Can you tell?


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
















Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?