Sunday, July 16, 2006

My hilarious mother and favorite lovers.


Hola! Are you ready for a RIDICULOUS story?

So, picture this: My gorgeous mommy and I walk in at the Shop Rite supermarket to drop off my film from Chicago (By the way, the pictures turned out AMAZING and I wish I had a scanner)

I had two disposable cameras. I took one and my mom took the other. I filled out the little thing on the film envelope, dropped my camera in and I was done.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch (ha), my mom proceeds to drop her PHONE into the film envelope instead of the camera. After she dropped it in, she realized her ridiculous mistake since she had the camera in her hand and no phone.

I kid you not, I was ON THE FLOOR laughing hysterically and couldn't even breathe. One of those REAL GOOD belly laughs you used to have as a kid on a hot summer day in the pool. (maybe just me? ha)

We had to go through this huge ordeal to get the phone back and they even said on the supermarket mic, "MANAGER! We have an issue"

Funniest thing I have ever witnessed so I thought I would share it with you.

**Send me your favorite ridiculously funny story to LauraCheadleMusic@Yahoo.com that you have ever witnessed. It has to be belly laugh worthy.

I can not wait for your replies!

MOOOVING on...

Let me just say that I am now well aware of the fact that I am not the only hopeless romantic. I LOVED every single one of your answers to my last question. If you are completely confused right now.. go check out my last blog right now entitled, "What's love got to do with it" under this one.

I am now announcing the winners that will be receiving my CD, DVD, t-shirt and tickets to my upcoming show:(even though you all should have won)

Only John B. allowed me to write what he said in this blog. I don't know why, but some people don't like to express their feelings to the world. Maybe that's just me :-) I love you all anyway!

John B. from Portland, Oregon wrote: "I very much believe that you can fall in love by soley locking eyes with them. I met my wife on the day of my wedding, but she was not the bride. She was in attendance and we locked eyes. I honestly thought my knees completely caved in. Later that night, my bride told me she had been cheating on me. One divorce later, I met up with the woman I locked eyes with and we have been married for 15 years going strong."

Jenny from Dallas, TX

Danielle from Philadelphia *who I will be meeting this coming Wednesday, July 19th at my show at The World Cafe Live in Philadelphia! 8:30pm. Come out and support me! I'll tell you some funny stories on the microphone! World Cafe live is on 3025 Walnut St. Philadelphia, PA 19106.

Well, I wrote a book. I love you all and see you soon!

Stay funky and ridiculous, Laura :-)
**Order my heart on soul on CD at www.cdbaby.com/LauraCheadle


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?