Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Squirrel tails and running through sprinklers

Hey lovies, Wow, what a hot day! It's about 95 degrees out today in good ole' New Jersey. Ready for my random story of the day? Of course you are... So, this morning, I woke up to the sound of my cell phone (A Jamiroquai ringtone.. so it was quite loud and funky). My best friend Norah from childhood calls me and says, "You're coming over today. Bring a bathing suit." Being the random and spontaneous girl that I am, I put on my bikini and hit the road. She takes me to this random swim club that was a summer camp. It was GORGEOUS. Every child's dream.

Here we are, in bikinis and towels in hand looking at the wave pools, lake, and all that fun stuff. We go to the office and they say to us, "Sorry we're closed today." Picture two little kids frowning because they were so close to that ice cream cone and it just simply melted on them. Yeah, it was that heartbreaking.

Haha. Anywhoo, so we made sure not to let that ruin our day. We went to her back yard and turned on the sprinkler! (Ps I SO used to own a Power Rangers sprinkler. Yeah, I know) Picture this: Me in my bright neon bikini jumping through the sprinkler for hours. I need to get my hands on a slip and slide though. That is my next adventure. But yeah, as we are playing in the sprinkler... we see a SQUIRREL's tail just sitting there. No squirrel. Just a tail. We ran screaming. Oh, if only you were there to see. Good times with norah :)

This brings me to my question of the day...
**What is the most random adventure that you have ever embarked on?

This question can have many replies. You can tell me about a little adventure you had with a friend (like seeing a squirrel's tail) OR real adventure in the wilderness. Email your answers to LauraCheadleMusic@Yahoo.com


Haha I can't wait to hear from you!

Moving on... Saturday night's show at the Tin Angel was AMAZING! Thank you all SO MUCH for coming out and supporting me! I loved the vibe I got! The sound was amazing too. I just want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart for supporting me and coming to talk to me afterwards. You're all so sweet. I LOVE meeting you all and hanging out for a bit too! Can't wait to see you again :)

Hey, if you missed me at the Tin Angel (Maybe you were at the beach or not old enough) I'll be performing with my full band on June 9th in Philadelphia again! Double Shots Espresso Bar It's in Olde City, Philadelphia located on 211 Chestnut St. (between 2nd and 3rd st.) 7:30pm All ages. Come out for a beautiful evening in the city!

Okay, I'm going to lay out and get some more sun. Please shoot me and email! I'll def. send you a reply! I also updated my schedule if you want to take a looky. Can't wait to hear from you!

Stay funky and beautiful, Laura :)
AKA Squirrel tail!

Order my cd on: www.cdbaby.com/LauraCheadle

Order my NEW LIVE DVD by contacting: LauraCheadleMusic@Yahoo.com with your name and address!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?