Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Recap of our CD RELEASE on 2/5!

Wow...
This past Sunday couldn't have been more amazing. World Cafe Live was definitely a great choice to have our CD Release.
We started the show off with some jazz by my dad and the band.
I then came up and did an acoustic set, which many of you love and are used to from my first acoustic cd.
After that, we got groovin with the band! I was really really feeling the crowd and loving every minute of it. I feel like this was honestly our best performance EVER.
The band was my daddy on the keys, my brother on electric guitar, diggin dave on bass, justin on congas, and bill on the drums.
We're tighter than ever and so happy the CD is released.
Those of you who couldn't make it, the CD will be available ONLINE within the next two days. You'll be able to purchase it through myspace as well as www.LauraCheadle.com
Can't wait that long? Send an email to: LauraCheadleBooking@yahoo.com with your name, address and indicate that you want a CD.

I think the CD turned out phenomenal (LOVE that word) I added some tracks on to this site from the CD.

Thanks for all the support everyone and pick up a copy of Falling In Today!
Stay funky,
Laura

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?