Tuesday, December 06, 2005

CD release pushed back, but almost done!

hey ya'll,
Just thought I'd update about the CD progress. Again, I want to thank you all for the emails and support. Last night, we pretty much finished, "Lay Me Down" which is insanely funky and I'm so excited about it. I'm actually going into the studio in an hour to do some more vocals. We even have a surprise song we're putting on. I'm putting all my time and energy into this and decided to not rush it just to get it done.

The release party will most likely be in January, so you can all be free to attend after the holidays.

I actually just wrote a song that I'm thinking of putting on the CD as an acoustic.

There is news of a tour that we wil be doing but I won't jump the gun just yet and say where it is until it's all worked out!

Anyway, I'll continue to work my booty off to finish this.

Stay funky!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?