Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Studio progress/CD release!

Hey everyone!
My new CD, "Falling In" should be released in a month. We are working hard to make it sound exactly how we want it. Each song has a different vibe to it and it's turning out amazing. My band has truly made my songs come to life. If you haven't yet, come out to a show! Our recordings do not give our live performances any justice!
"Falling In" will be available to purchase online shortly. Also, keep an eye out for our CD release party. Join the mailing list for the first word!
I'll be posting my latest recorded songs on myspace as the CD progress goes on giving you sneak peaks of new songs!
Hope that answered most of the questions I've been asked!
Hope to see you at a show :)
Laura Cheadle

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?